Join our dynamic community of innovators
At Cyclotron Road, we believe people are the drivers of innovation. Whether you get involved through our Cohort program, Applied Research fellowship, or simply attend an event, you’ll be part of a dynamic community of scientists, engineers, technologists, and entrepreneurs who are all committed to creating positive impact with hard tech innovation.
Want to learn more about our program? Sign up for an informational webinar below.
Supported by the DOE EERE Advanced Manufacturing Office, our Cohort Program is a two year fellowship that supports hard science innovators developing energy technologies that have potential for broad impact on the national, economic, and energy security of the United States. Cohort innovators spend two years embedded at Berkeley Lab with an explicit mandate to bring their ideas to the point of commercial viability.
Our Cohort Program offers:
- A two year fellowship, including a cash stipend, health insurance, and travel funds
- Access to world-class research facilities and expertise at Berkeley Lab, along with $100k of project funds
- Training, mentorship, and networking from our program team and network of advisors
Applications for our Cohort Program are currently closed. We expect to open applications for Cohort Four around October 1st, 2017.
watch our video to learn more:
Learn more at an informational webinar
Join a webinar to learn more about Cyclotron Road, meet other interested applicants, and ask questions to the program team. Each webinar is limited to 50 participants. Upcoming webinar dates:
- Wednesday, August 16th at 1:00pm PST
- Wednesday, September 6th at 1:00pm PST
- Wednesday, September 20th at 1:00pm PST