Applications for Cohort Five will open October 1st. As a fellow at Cyclotron Road, you’ll be part of a dynamic community of scientists, engineers, technologists, and entrepreneurs who are committed to creating a positive societal impact with technology.
What you get
- A two year fellowship—Our Cohort fellowship provides a living stipend and health insurance for two years so that innovators can be 100% focused on their projects.
- Unencumbered access to world-class research facilities and expertise— As part of the program, Cohort innovators are able access to facilities, equipment, and expertise at Berkeley Lab and UC Berkeley, and receive initial research funding to catalyze collaborations. Innovators own all intellectual property developed during the program.
- An intensive program of mentorship, education, and networking—Participants receive intensive mentorship and education covering all aspects of the journey from concept to product. We also expose them to a wide range of leaders from academia, industry, government, and finance that can serve as advisors or partners.
What to do now
- Review the program to learn how we support our fellows and to get details on program elements and impact areas.
- Review the application details including the application timeline, eligibility criteria, mission track requirements, application materials, and frequently asked questions.
- Local to the Bay Area? Attend our Open House Happy Hour in Berkeley on September 20th.
- Register to apply or join webinar (below) to receive the latest updates including the application opening.
- Start preparing your application.