As a member of our Cohort, you’ll be part of a dynamic community of scientists, engineers, technologists, and entrepreneurs who are committed to creating a positive societal impact with technology.
What you get
- A two year fellowship—Our Cohort fellowship provides a living stipend and health insurance for two years so that innovators can be 100% focused on their projects.
- Unencumbered access to world-class research facilities and expertise— As part of the program, Cohort innovators are able access to facilities, equipment, and expertise at Berkeley Lab and UC Berkeley, and receive initial research funding to catalyze collaborations. Innovators own all intellectual property developed during the program.
- An intensive program of mentorship, education, and networking—Participants receive intensive mentorship and education covering all aspects of the journey from concept to product. We also expose them to a wide range of leaders from academia, industry, government, and finance that can serve as advisors or partners.
Want to learn more? Sign up for an informational webinar below.
- Wednesday, July 18th at 1:00pm PDT
- Wednesday, August 15th at 1:00pm PDT