join us to Drive your innovation to impact
At Cyclotron Road, we believe people are the drivers of innovation. As a member of our cohort you will work side-by-side with other top energy innovators, engage with scientific experts, leverage cutting edge facilities at Berkeley Lab, and be surrounded by an unparalleled network of mentors, partners, and financiers. Our purpose: to drastically reduce the time and cost of critical technology development while helping you identify the most suitable business models, partners, and financing mechanisms for market entry and scalable impact.
apply for our cohort program
Supported by the DOE EERE Advanced Manufacturing Office, our Cohort Program is a two year fellowship that supports hard science innovators developing energy technologies that have potential for broad impact on the national, economic, and energy security of the United States. Cohort innovators spend two years embedded at Berkeley Lab with an explicit mandate to bring their ideas to the point of commercial viability.
Our Cohort Program offers:
- A two year fellowship, including a cash stipend, health insurance, and travel funds
- Access to world-class research facilities and expertise at Berkeley Lab, along with $100k of project funds
- Training, mentorship, and networking from our program team and network of advisors
Applications for our Cohort Program are currently closed. We expect to open applications for Cohort Four around October 1st, 2017.
FIND US AT AN UPCOMING EVENT
Our program will be represented at the events below. Come say "hello" - We'd love to meet you!
- Near Future Summit March 15th - 17th, La Jolla, CA
Ilan and Etosha will be presenting as part of the Asset Alchemy capsule
- NREL Industry Growth Forum April 13th - 14th, Denver, CO
- "Open House" happy hour 5:30pm, April 20th, Daily Pint, Berkeley, CA
All are welcome to join us for our Open House happy hour, which will run from 5:30pm - 7:00pm.
- VERGE Hawaii June 20th - 22nd, Honolulu, HI (Apply by April 10th)
Are you developing an innovative solution in energy, transportation, agriculture, water or infrastructure resilience? VERGE is seeking early-stage companies and entrepreneurs addressing market opportunities in these areas to participate in the VERGE Accelerate fast-pitch competition at VERGE Hawaii: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit (June 20-22 in Honolulu). Applications will be accepted through April 10. Learn more and apply today: http://grn.bz/vh17cr